- Event Start6:00pm Friday 6th July 2018
- Event End9:30pm Friday 6th July 2018
- Event LocationSeabreeze Hotel
- Event OrganiserLamberts Beach Seafood and Wine Festival
- [email protected]
Interactive Theatre International presents:
Faulty Towers The Dining Experience
- this made-in-Australia globetrotting show is truly quite legendary, selling out in places like Sydney Opera House, Raffles Singapore and London’s West End. It comes to the Seabreeze Hotel in July 2018 – but be warned: it’ll sell out here too, so early booking is essential!
EXPERIENCE THE EXPERIENCE!
Venue: Seabreeze Hotel, 72 Pacific Esplanade, Slade Point, QLD 4740
Dates: Friday 6 July 2018
Times: Doors open 6:30pm. Show starts 7:00pm.
Tickets: $70.00 pp – all tickets include a 3-course meal and 2-hour interactive show.
Basil, Sybil and Manuel serve a 3-course meal along with plenty of laughs and audience participation in this 5-star immersive show – a show that’s never the same twice, because it’s 70% improvised. It’s great for comedy fans, theatre fans, or anyone who just fancies going out for an unforgettable meal and a good time. This true blend of ingenious comedy and unique theatrical script is a multi-sensory treat where chaos reigns right from the start.
- ‘Flawless, and I mean flawless’ The Advertiser, Adelaide Fringe 2017
- ‘Hilarious… an unforgettable night out’ The West Australian, Fringe World Perth 2017
- ‘A superb evening of food and comedy’ Limelight Magazine, Sydney Opera House 2016
Born in Brisbane in April 1997, Faulty Towers The Dining Experience is a worldwide hit, appearing in around 20 countries a year. Highlights of 2017 included a string of return visits to Fringe Festivals in Perth, Adelaide, Melbourne and Edinburgh, and tours in Europe, Scandinavia, Asia, Australia and the Caribbean. With an ongoing residency, too, in the heart of London’s theatre land, it’s clear that Faulty Towers The Dining Experience is the most successful interactive comedy show of its kind.
Ten teams of cast now tour the world virtually non-stop. The cast for the Seabreeze Hotel features Monique Lewis-Reynolds (Sybil), TBC (Basil) and Andy Foreman (Manuel).
* Performer biogs are on the Actors page at www.torquaysuitetheatre.com
- ‘Definitely worth getting off the couch for’ Stage Whispers, Melbourne International Comedy Festival
- Faulty Towers The Dining Experience is an affectionate homage to Fawlty Towers the TV series written by John Cleese and Connie Booth. Their original TV scripts are not used in Faulty Towers The Dining Experience.
All Credit Card Payments incur a $1.00 Booking Fee (?) and Service Fee (?)
By purchasing this ticket, the ticket holder/s have agreed to the full set of terms and conditions as outlined on the ticketing website. Ticket holders must present their tickets upon entry to the event as an A4 printed ticket (please do not resize the ticket) or on a Smart Phone. Government issued Photo ID and a valid ticket will be required upon entry to validate authenticity as a ticket holder. Refunds will be issued by Local Tickets Pty Ltd if this event is cancelled before the schedule start date and time for any reason including inclement weather, or reasons beyond the event hosts control such as severe weather, flood, fire, explosion, civil disobedience, riot, labour disturbances, failure or delay in transportation, war, sabotage or other acts of God. If the event is rescheduled, Local Tickets Pty Ltd reserves the right to decide whether Ticket Holders will automatically be refunded, or whether tickets will be transferred to another date with a refund option. Local Tickets Pty Ltd reserves the right to deduct administration and merchant fee charges on all refunds from Ticket Holders regardless of the reason for the refund. Ticket Holder details may be used by Local Tickets Pty Ltd and the Event Organiser for marketing purposes. Latecomers may be admitted at the discretion of the Event Host/Promoter. No children under the age of 18 are permitted to the event. Attendees must comply with all alcohol, smoking and behavioural laws within the event venue and or grounds. Attendees to the event must comply with the following dress standards, smart casual, no thongs, or any other dress standard as required by law. Mobile phones must be turned off before entry. Cameras, phones, and other recording devices are not permitted into the event.
This event is organised by Lamberts Beach Seafood and Wine Festival. For more information please contact Lamberts Beach Seafood and Wine Festival on 0749551644